The more that turns up about the Ft. Lauderdale shooter, the more we see that government looked the other way at an increasing threat. Thus far, we know that he…
- Reported to the government that he was hearing voices
- Reported paranoid delusions to the Government
- Was arrested on domestic violence charges
- Violated his subsequent bail conditions
- Was discharged from the Army with less than an Honorable Discharge
- Had been visiting IS websites and viewing IS videos
But nevermind all of that; it’s the NRA’s fault.